Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

"Let the good times roll!"

Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to my Bham Life…

Ok, sorry for being M.I.A. the last…um…month. Sheesh! I was apparently swallowed up by the mania that was Carnival Season combined with the Saints in the Super Bowl followed by a long Mardi Grad weekend finale. Being home in New Orleans for 10 days was amazing though – really recharged my soul. And I can’t even explain how great it was to see that city so happy and so energized.

But now that it’s back to reality, I spent the weekend getting my life back on track and getting organized. So today is back to work and back to the gym (ugh…something I abstain from during my Holiday Season which takes place from Thanksgiving to Ash Wednesday).

I am thrilled though about having an empty social calendar – it’s like a blank canvas which I get to fill with colorful activities and with spring around the corner, Birmingham starts to come alive. Here are a few events coming up that I’m excited about:

No comments:

Post a Comment