Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

"Let the good times roll!"

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On a totally unrelated note...

Ok, anyone that knows me knows I LOVE clothes, especially heels, and I love to try different styles and LOVE to dress up. Living in Alabama can make these passions hard to accomplish, but I do my best. I pour over my monthly Vogue and mentally dissect every photo, article and aspect on its pages from cover to cover.

So in an effort to update my wardrobe for Spring/Summer, I’ve acquired a few new items:

1. a white, button-up, safari-style blouse - Lauren Ralph Lauren
2. green & white tunic – Banana Republic
3. blue & white silk blouse – Michael Kors
4. black, ballet flats – Jessica Simpson
5. white trousers – Banana Republic
6. 2 pairs of nude heels – Nine West

Ok, but here is what I'm really looking for - a black, halter or strapless pant jumpsuit with flowing legs (not harem) – here’s the catch – for under $100 – like this one below:

Suggestions are welcome! I’ve been looking all over and can’t find one and a lot online are no longer available.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Gen! Didn't know you had a blog!

    http://www.shopbop.com/sofia-jumpsuit-plastic-island/vp/v=1/845524441863779.htm?folderID=2534374302034081&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall

    Little over $100 but not too bad...racerback which I LOVE.

    PS Isn't it "Laissez les bons temps rouler?" French major couldn't help herself...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's also this one...

    http://www.shopbop.com/sophia-jumpsuit-young-fabulous-broke/vp/v=1/845524441859954.htm?folderID=2534374302034081&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall

    Check out ShopBop.com (my favorite online shop) and their jumpsuit/romper page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh! I do love the racerback one - thanks for your help!
    PS - I fixed the subhead just for you!

    ReplyDelete